Student United Way of Murray State University
Founded in early 2017, the Student United Way of Murray State University strives to spread awareness of United Way and our partner agencies through promoting student involvement. The Student United Way of MSU strives to serve the local community by:
- Giving, Advocating, and Volunteering in the areas of Education, Income, and Health,
- Helping members and other students grow as leaders and connect to the community, and
- Building lasting relationships amongst members and with the United Way movement.
The Student United Way work includes the following:
- Advocate: Educate members and the student body about critical community issues in education, income, and health
- Volunteer: Serve, and recruit peers to serve, in meaningful ways that help create lasting change
- Give: Fundraise and donate to help address critical issues facing the community
To be eligible for membership, students must be currently enrolled students at Murray State University and must be in good standing with the university, i.e. at least a 2.0 GPA and in good financial standing. Any MSU student, faculty member or staff member who subscribes to the purpose and basic policies of the organization may become a member of this organization, subject only to compliance with the provision of the constitution.
For more information:
Click here to visit our Facebook page
Contact Sabrina Smith, Student United Way of MSU President: firstname.lastname@example.org