United Way of Murray-Calloway County Community Investment Grant Application 2019-2020 Funding Year
This application requires you to log in to this site. To complete this application, please create a new account by clicking here.
The United Way of Murray-Calloway County is working to encourage local families to live healthy lives, become income stable, and develop interventions that help children better prepare for a career or college. The United Way campaign strives every year to provide support that fulfills these needs in our community.
The United Way is requesting all organizations that are interested and meet our eligibility requirements apply for our Community Investment Grant for the 2019-2020 funding year. Applications can be submitted online via the UWMCC website. Applications must be submitted to the United Way office by February 4, 2019, 4 p.m. (late submissions will not be accepted). Only two grant requests per organization will be reviewed.
Your application should have the following items to be complete:
United Way seeks to fund programs working in the following areas: 1. Education - Ensuring youth are prepared to graduate high school 2. Health - Enabling preventative health care and healthy living 3. Financial Literacy - Helping families increase their knowledge of financial matters and cost management. United Way grant amounts vary, but typically the average grant is $7,000.
All applicants must meet and provide evidence of the following requirements:
- be able to demonstrate effectiveness of its programs/services through measurable outcomes
- be able to demonstrate financial sustainability of the program seeking funding
- be located in or primarily serving residents of Murray-Calloway County;
- be a not-for-profit, tax-exempt 501(c) (3) organization;
- be incorporated or chartered under appropriate local, state or federal statutes;
- have an active, locally based, volunteer board of directors that meets regularly, makes policy decisions and holds election of officers;
- be financially stable, perform a regular budgeting process and be able to submit audited financial statements and/or IRS Form 990.
We look forward to reviewing all the positive programs that are making a difference in Murray-Calloway County. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns.